If you haven’t gotten into juicing, you should try it! Aside from packing a ton of healthy nutrients into a drinkable treat that’ll make you feel great, there are loads of delicious juicing recipes to try, and we've listed 5 of our favourite simple recipes below!
Anyway, It's juicing time!
1) GREEN WITH ENVY
This healthy and great tasting juice makes use of the naturally high water content of celery and cucumber for a refreshing and hydrating drink.
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1/2 large cucumber, cut into quarters
- 1 medium green apple, cut into eighths
- 1 medium pear, cut into eighths
2) THE GINGER ZINGER
Sweet apples and carrots provide some balance to the zesty spice of ginger.
- 2 medium apples, cut into eighths
- 5 carrots (no need to peel)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- 1/4 lemon (remove peel to avoid bitterness)
3) THE BEET-DOWN
On the lookout for a blast of antioxidants? then this juice is for you. The earthy beets are perfectly balanced with sweet and juicy berries.
- 2 medium beets, cut into quarters and the greens
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup halved, hulled strawberries
4) THE ULTIMATE DETOX
This green juice is a perfectly balanced mix of fruits and vegetables, designed to detox your body and provide loads of nutrients.
- 2 green apples, cut in half
- 3 stalks celery, no leaves
- 1 cucumber
- 8 leaves kale
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- Sprig of mint (optional)
5) QUEEN ORANGE
This juice is creamy and delicious and is a good source of several essential nutrients, such as vitamin K, vitamin C, copper and potassium. Wash the sweet potato thoroughly and peel/chop before use.
- 2 medium apples
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 2 medium pears
- 1 sweet potato – 5″ long